How big can the team registered be?
- Escapistan rooms can accommodate teams ranging from 2 members to 6 members.
How much time do I need for one game?
- You will need one and a half hour for the complete experience. Escapistan team shall brief you 30 min before the game starts to prep your team up. So be sure to arrive half an hour before your allotted time slot!
Can my children participate?
- Our rooms are designed for a good bonding experience with your loved ones – children under the age of 14 are welcomed to participate as long as they are accompanied by an adult.
Can I come back and try again?
- Absolutely! You can go again at the same room or try a second room if you fail to finish it at your first attempt. However your time will not be recorded on the leader board on your second attempt.
Do I need a booking to play?
- We suggest booking a time slot to ensure free rooms at the time you arrive, but you can always try your luck by visiting escapistan and get the earliest available slot.
What if I show up late?
- Please give us a call at (phone number) to inform us and we’ll let you know how it will affect your play time.
Will there be other people in the room?
- When booking for teams smaller than 5 members, you can choose to keep your booked room ‘open for others’ or ‘closed for others’. Open rooms will most likely have other people.
What is your cancellation policy?
- All sales are final. Exchanges for another time may be provided at management’s discretion.